The Illinois State Museum welcomes groups of all sizes. You will find additional information to help plan your group visit below. For additional information for school groups and field trips please click here. For additional information and to schedule your group visit, please contact us by email or (217) 782-5949.
- Bus unloading and pickup is on westbound Edwards Street in front of the Museum.
- Bus parking is available in the Visitor Center Parking Area accessed by Edwards Street.
- In addition to the items above, groups should check in with the receptionist upon arrival.
- Adult chaperones are required to stay with their youth groups at all times.
- Please bring at least one adult for every ten members of your youth group.